Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Beats from 2010

Since a new year has just recently begun, I just have to share one of my most favorite songs from the year of 2010. I believe it came out in the summer of 2010, but I've been listening to it ever since.

Drum roll, please! (I actually just tried to figure out if there was a way I could type the sounds that a drum roll makes, with no success, of course.)
And the song is ........"Hot N Fun" by N.E.R.D. featuring Nelly Furtado, from their album "Nothing".

I love this song! It's such a fun, upbeat song that will be stuck in your head for days or even weeks as in my case. Though it's a pop/hip-hop type of song, I'm pretty sure that anyone who likes catchy, peppy songs with an awesome beat will find this one a winner. However, it might take some time to grow on some folks who aren't used to listening to such dance-worthy tunes, but once they like it, they soon love it!
If you haven't already, Download it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I certainly appreciate them and will respond as soon as I can. Gracias!