Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quick Tip: Cheaper Alternative to a Popular Kid's Drink (Adults love it, too!)

Delicious!
I usually get the yellow-orange(citrus) one in a container
that looks the big Sunny D containers.
If you enjoy the delicious sweet zing of Sunny D, then this if for you. I usually buy the generic or store brand version of just about everything, but I haven't been able to find a store brand version of Sunny D where I shop. However, I did discover Tampico! It tastes almost just like Sunny D, but a gallon of it is at least $1 cheaper. At my local Walmart where I shop for groceries, it can sometimes be a bit tricky to locate because it's not always right near the Sunny D, like most generics would be. Sometimes it will be in a totally different area on the non-refrigerated shelves with the regular juice, whereas the Sunny D will be in the refrigerated area with the milk and orange juice. Anyways, Tampico also comes in at least two other varieties, which I haven't tried yet but have heard are good. No matter which flavor you choose, it's a great value. And, to save even more money, water it down some. Once you get used to drinking it watered down you won't even notice that it's diluted. Plus, it will be healthier for you and help you to get in more water and less sugar. Happy Tampico drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I certainly appreciate them and will respond as soon as I can. Gracias!