Friday, June 25, 2010

Introduction

Hey y'all! I just wanted to do a little introduction post first with some information about your's truly. Sooo, here it goes...
~I'm an almost-23-year-old.
~I'm a college student and a pharmacy technician.
~I love my family, my boyfriend, my friends, my Labrador, and my cats.
~At most times(we all have those bummy, I-couldn't-care-less-what-I-look-like-days, right?), looking good is important to me. I feel better when I know(or at least think!) I look good.
~ I have short hair(usually around 1 inch long) that's generally in a pixie cut that I cut myself, or with the help of my boyfriend. And No, neither of us are hairdressers or have had any kind of training. (Yes, I am brave when it comes to hair!)
~Though my hair is so short, it's amazing the many different ways I can wear it. I like to change it up practically everyday!
~I like experimenting with makeup, but on a daily basis I try to look natural and makeup-less.
~ I love jewelry and accessories. My boyfriend and family think I have way too much, but I just can't pass them up!
~I love unique fashion and not following trends.
~If everyone else around me is wearing it, then I most likely will not want to wear it.
~Pretty much everyone where I live and go to school all look way too similar(all wear similar clothes, similar hairstyles/color, similar makeup, etc).
~I love decorating and pretty much all things relating to art and crafting.
~I'm very thrifty and like to recycle and save everything, especially money!
~I love finding awesome stuff that's really on sale.
........Well, I think that's enough info about me for now! Keep checking back for more posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I certainly appreciate them and will respond as soon as I can. Gracias!